Monday, June 06, 2005

Sorry

Going to have to be a quick one because tonight I have been to a mates and had a great play on his new iMac and guitar (Les Paul!!!) lots of drink and will moan tomorrow night about having my car broken into to. Yep a real pisser but nothing missing.

Thanks for comments over the the weekend.

Baby news - Mrs Palace Fan has gone on a plane but baby has flown well.


Footie news
- Woman footie was good and I enjoyed the game :-0 Yep shock horror but I thought it was good and that there was a quite a few good players. The left back was good and Kelly Smith looked well good and she has been out of the game for bit.

Todays Fact - The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910. Quite a bit younger then Mr and Mrs Palace Fan

On this day - Not the niceest so sorry....
This Day In History | Crime

June 6

1997 A teenage mother gives birth and murders her baby at the prom

Eighteen-year-old Melissa Drexler gives birth to a baby boy in the bathroom stall at the Aberdeen Township banquet hall in New Jersey during her high school prom. Maintenance workers called to clean up blood found in the stall discover a bag in the garbage with her dead baby inside. An autopsy later revealed that the baby had been born alive but had been suffocated to death.

Todays Joke - A mushroom walks into a bar one evening, sits down, and orders a drink.
The bartender then informs him that they do not serve mushrooms.
"Why not?" asks the mushroom, "I'm a fungi!"

MORE TOMORROW

2 comments:

Nathan Davies said...

Hi mate

Thanks for the comment you left on my site. Hope you continue to read my site as I start ground hopping next season. It would be good if I could get down to Selhurst but that might be a bit difficult from Inverness. Still, if Wrexham get Palace in the cup then I'll be there (I just realised both our clubs suffered relegation last season).

Anyway, thought I'd return the favour and leave a comment on your site. Sounds like there's a lot going on in your life at the moment and I wish you and Mrs Palace fan all the best with your first child.

I will continue to view your site and let's hope Palace can bounce back to the Premiership at the first attempt.

Cheers

Nathan
Tartan Red

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Thanks very much. Lets hope the baby doesnt come on a Saturday :-)

I thought you were doing all the grounds but guess it must be just Scotland.

Wrexham were unlucky due to the points deducted and as Palace have been in receivership before I feel really sorry for clubs that go that way. I really hope that they sort out the Racecourse and stay there. Another Palace link is that we dont own our ground !

All the best and another point of note is that my in laws live near Wrexham, still in England though :-) they are are in Oswestry and yep your in my bookmarks. I will add you to my "personal links" that I am going to put on my blog soon.