Friday, June 03, 2005

Comments !!!

Hooray, I got my first comment today from Wyndham The Triffid You are right, I got quite a buzz when I saw that someone had made a comment. All I can say is if you see a newbie blogger make their day and tell him or her you found the site also where you "came" from. Go check out Wyndhams bloggs, he is a West Ham fan so will probably need cheering up when the season starts :-). Joking aside well done to the Hammers always nice to see that another London club has gone up. If you leave him a comment say I sent you.

If you can suggest anything that would be better on this blog let me know, also give me a tip how to sort it !!

Mrs Palace Fan had a strange chat with our Estate Agent, I have to say that I had the same chat about 3 weeks ago, in a cut down version. He was saying that our house is on the market for too much money. Well Mr Estate Agent who told us how much it was worth in the first place !

Baby news - Babies need to have lots and lots of things to sort and we have to get them.

Footie news
- Looks like young Wayne is off to Spurs. Yes that's right the exciting club that has never been in the top 6 or bottom 6 of the league since the Premier started. YAWN !!!

Best news though is Bob saying that Sir AJ is going no where, really looking forward to going up this season.

Todays Fact - Pain travels through your body at 350 ft. per second.

On this day - June 3, 1937. In France, the duke of Windsor--formerly King Edward VIII of Great Britain and Northern Ireland--marries Wallis Warfield, the American divorcee for whom he abdicated the British throne in December 1936. Been bit of a royal thing going on

Todays Joke - Bloke goes in shop and asks for Irish Sausages".

The Assistant looked at him and asked "Are you Irish?"

"If I asked you for Italian Sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?
Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?
Or if I asked you for a Kosher Hot Dog, would you ask me if I Was
Jewish?
Or, if I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would
ya,
ay? Would Ya?"

The assistant says, "Well no".

And if I asked you for some Bourbon Whiskey, would you ask me if I was
American? What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?"

Well, I probably wouldn't,"

With self-indignation, the man says, "Well, all right then, why did you
ask
me if I'm Irish just because I asked for Irish Sausages?"

The Assistant replies, "Because you're at Homebase."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

edward the eight was anazi who wanted htiler to win world war two, and was a [pal of the british nazi party