Thursday, June 02, 2005

Blogtastic

Well,

What can I say....This blogging bollocks could be about the most addictive thing I have found on the web. I CANT STOP LOOKING !!! I find a cool site check their links, go to another and on and on. Its so intrusive sometimes it's like spying !!

I will check with the other sites and with a bit of luck they will allow me to link to them for browsers to this site.

Baby news - Mrs Palace Fan is still growing, I'm told I have to stop barking at the tummy because it will be able to hear and I might get the "chosen one" confused. I'm sure that baby knows nothing about dogs yet.

Footie news
- Palace have made another signing Jon Macken from Man City, have to say I think it is a great signing and really shows that we are planning to go straight back up. Looking forward to him and AJ up front.

Todays Fact - An olive tree can live up to 1,500 years

On this day - June 2, 1953, Queen Elizabeth II is formally crowned monarch of the United Kingdom

Todays Joke - Charlton

1 comment:

Wyndham said...

Just wanted to leave you a comment because I've just started this blogging lark as well and I got quite excited when I realised someone hasd actually read my blog!

Best of luck - I'm a West Ham fan by the way so we've just both gone through the wringer a bit... with different results!