Friday, August 19, 2005

Spiderman or should that be Woman?

I was out last night at a work thing as we have re-branded ourselves BUT as I dont talk about work you will have to guess who I work for.. Anyway Mrs PF saw a monster last night and took a photo of it, no not me rolling in drunk but this...

Spider

Jeezz it's scary as, I hope that it does not come out tonight as I am home alone. Mrs PF has taken the long drive up to her parents. Got a text saying that she has gone to a car boot, yep on a Friday night she has gone to car boot !! Down in London we go out to live music and over in Shropshire she goes to a car boot :-)

This is a measure of how big and horrible the spider was (not the best photo though)...

how big

I personally am knackered as I have spent the day sorting out the attic as a spare room so we can sort out our real spare room as nursery. Quite proud of myself as I have changed the light, light switch and 2 power sockets plus managed to get the futon up the stairs, well the stairs are more of a ladder. Now sitting waiting my old iMac to format the hard drive before I sell it. So far it has been going for 5 hours ! I am zero(ing) it and writting data across a few times so nobody will be able to get anything from it unless they work for some top spy place. Maybe I am paranoid but dont anyone tell me. Am sure you will see an advert here soon.

Baby news - As mentioned we have almost sorted out the attic for guests so will be making a real start on Chosen Ones room

Footy News - Plymouth at home tomorrow so may take the camera and give you a photo from my seat

Todays Fact - Butterflies taste with their feet.

Unless they are making love.. Photo by Mrs PF last year while travelling in Chaing Mai, Thailand.

Chang Mai Butterfly - 4



On this day - Aug 19th 1953
The England cricket team, under captain Len Hutton, wins The Ashes against Australia for the first time since the controversial 'bodyline' tour of 1932-1933.

Todays Joke - An old one.
Dont forget to check out OJ Simpsons site, at WWW.slash-slash-backslash-escape

3 comments:

Jane said...

beautiful picture of the butterflies and the spider, well done to Mrs PF. Me, faced with the spider would have been a quivering wreak on the other side of the room.

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

They are good photos, mine was the tape taken tonight and it's out of focus and all sorts ! The butterflies was one of, if not the, best shots we got travelling.

I'm still praying that it does not come out tonight. Mrs PF did lock the door and went to bed just after the photo :-)

Wyndham said...

A boot sale on a Friday nght - at least nbody's got to get up super early in the morning for it. I hate that!