Sunday, August 21, 2005

Acid Jumper

Well I have not seen the spider so, with a sigh of relief, it meant that I never had to try and catch it and let it outside.

Had a weird one yesterday at the football. As I was sitting down before the game I happen to look down and see a small hole in my fav jumper (Only worn it once before at the Norwich game and we never lost so wore it again) I touched the hole to examine it and it disintegrated ! It started getting bigger and in the end I had to borrow Dads jacket to go to town in because I was meeting up with friends. Anyway I speak to Mrs PF and start going on about how mad it was after the match and she's like "thats really strange because my backpack went like that last week. MMMMmmmmm and your new jumper was in there." Right O what batteries have leaked in your bag? Must of, Then I remember I have a car battery in the boot of the motor so Mrs PF walks out and checks the car and whoops it's leaking ! It's managed to attack some of the other stuff in the car so she got her Dad to get rid of the battery. I was meant to take it back to get a refund so have lost out on that. Took all the carpet out of the boot when Mrs PF got home and have rinsed it all out. I managed to buy a new jumper and did get a strange look when I said that I want them to take all the tags off and I wanted to put it straight on. I would of thought that it was quite common.

Quite expensive though as it cost 60 for the battery, 60 for the old jumper, 35 for new and 30 for the new backpack.

Did the iMac. How nice do they still look. If your interested it's 100 pound. Drop me an email for more info but in a nutshell it's a G3 400 DV OSX 10.3.9 and I will throw in a CD writer.

Would prefer collection from North London but you can pay postage

iMac - 3

Baby news - Chosen One is really kicking a lot now and you can see the belly move and everything.

Footy News - Never took a camera but we won 1-0 with Darren Ward getting his first goal for Palace. Ref was awful again.

Todays Fact - More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world.

On this day - Aug 21st 1959
Hawaii becomes the 50th state of the USA

Nice place, we were there this time last year at the end of our year out. Here is Mrs PF with the statue of Duke Kahanamoku.

Hawaii - 1

No comments: