Friday, August 19, 2005

Good cause

I have been keeping a close eye on a blogger called Tartan Red on Tour, His link is on the side but here it is again
We have had a few email "chats" and he is a great bloke that is helping raise money for a disability that he has. It is called
AtaxiaHe is welsh but dont let that stop you from clicking and having a look at his blog :-)

He currently has 2 signed footballs on eBay and I hope that you will pass the details on to any football fans but particularly Dundee United or St Johnstone fans to click
HERE
I would also recommend signing up to his tour and giving some money to a great cause.

3 comments:

Nathan Davies said...

Cheers for the mention James. I am currently in the process of asking all 95 clubs in England and Wales to donate memorabilia - including Palace - so I'll keep you informed.

I have some big games lined up South of the border in the coming weeks including Wales v England at the Millennium. Hope your boys play as pathetically as they did against the Danes :) Ooops, shouldn't have mentioned that, should I...

Hope Palace do well tomorrow.

Speak soon mate

Nathan

Nathan Davies said...

I mean 92 clubs not 95 - typo.

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

I will be really interested to know what clubs reply etc. I have heard that most premier clubs will probably say no because of people trying to make money out of it for personal gain. I know that Man U players were told not to sign things. Mrs PF got me a congrats card for my wedding signed by all the team in 2002 but my sister tried
recently for my Dad as present on her wedding day and they said no.

I was wondering if anyone noticed that I never mentioned Wednesdays game :-)

Looking forward to 3 points for change tomorrow