Thursday, August 25, 2005

Foo-king Brilliant

What a great concert. Last Time I saw the Foo Fighters was at Wembley arena a couple of years ago and they went to the top of my must see bands but yesterday was great as the venue was so small. There is a great reveiw on the concert by NME Here I can not say anymore.

foo fighters

I must be getting old though because I was in the mush pit for about 30 minutes but had to leave and stand at the back due to my back hurting !!!

Best concert though this year for me was Feeder. Best concert ever would be AC/DC in 2000 at Wembley Arena. Hope they tour soon and I have heard that a new album is out this year so could mean a tour

Baby news - The baby is now moving higher i.e it is above the navel. Still kicking all the time. Tomorrow I am off to lunch at mates house to meet his new daughter.

Footy News - He has returned. Morrison is back at the Palace. Have to say that I am really chuffed about it. Think AJ and Morrison will be great together. Also think it is great when you think that we AJ and 2 million plus Morrison back after 2 years from Birmingham. Thanks Big Nose Bruce ha ha

Todays Fact - According to studies, men change their minds two to three times more often than women.

No I dont, Yes I do, nah I dont, maybe I do

On this day - Aug 25th 1985
American singer Michael Jackson pays $25 million for the rights to a catalogue of music which includes copyright of more than 5,000 songs, including many by the British group, The Beatles.

Todays Joke -

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Would love to see AC/C live... Seen Guns and Roses twice, was pretty cool...

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Mr Rose and Mr Slash a marriage made in hell and music made in heaven