Monday, August 29, 2005

Greetings from a very sunny North London I am meant to be outside at a local park flying my kite and having a laugh with some friends. Im not though I am lying in my bed looking out of the window at the sun. Gutted.

Yesterday my back went and I am in agony. I can not move from my bed because when I stand it puts so much pain on my back that I huddle over and fall on the floor crawling to get to the loo. Quite a site to see I would think. I dont know what caused it to go although I have been suffering for a couple of weeks with the back.

I have never had a problem with my back and just hope it clears up. Mrs PF has said that if it was not for the pain it would be my ideal day as I am lying in bed typing on the powerbook, browsing, learning how to use photoshop, got the web radio going with some football on (Five Live) to be honest it's not too bad apart from the pain. Got lunch and a coffee being brought up in a minute :-)

Baby news - Went to Mums on Saturday and both her and my sister got us lots of stuff for the baby so cant wait to get the baby furniture on Friday and start to set everything up. Back permitting !!

Footy News - AJ for England. Shouldnt really of gone to the match on Saturday because we were out to my Mums for a meal and had to leave earlier to drive BUT I had to go as it was Clintons home coming. Palace won 2-0 and we did deserve it but we never played well. I left early so I could get the fast train back to London Bridge. But I did manage to see the last goal. Andrew Johnson really is a class above everyone else. Our young left back Borrowdale is having bit of a nightmare at the moment but until Granville is back we have to stick with him. Clinton did well when he came on but I thought that Macken had a great game.

England squad was named and AJ is in again. David James has been "dropped" and I think it is for the best. He seems to have a problem when playing for England that when he pulls on the shirt he goes blind. It's in Man City's favour because I do believe that he is a good keeper when he plays for his club.

Todays Fact - Avocados are poisonous to birds.

I'm going to have one with my lunch BUT do I test the the fact on the pigeons?

On this day - 29th Aug 1835
Founding of the Australian city of Melbourne

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hope your back feels better soon, it's lovely and sunny in Cambridgeshire as well!

Joanna said...

Sorry to hear about the back. That happened to me once and it was agony... Hope you get better soon!