Thursday, October 13, 2005

New iMac MMMmmmm YES PLEASE

Have called apple and as luck would have it I can return my iMac for the latest and better one :-) Well chuffed. I have to send the old (I say old, not even two weeks !) one back and then wait for the new one so I think that it will take a while. It's not even in the country for for at least 10 days. I am now waiting for Apple to call me back with a date to collect it but I have the number. I am going to call again tomorrow just to confirm it all. It's 14 days tomorrow. I have also emailed and did it online as well !



I did get offfered a goodwill gesture of £50 but said no as I thought at the end of the day I might as well have the iSight built in and new mouse (approx. £150). They did say that I might have a problem because I had a wireless keyboard and mouse but it seems OK. Can you change the rules of return just because I wanted a better then standard one? Quite a result, because to be honest if I never got the wireless then I would of received iMac earlier and then would not be able to return it.

Thanks Apple and that's now 2 things this week that have been good including the stapler !

Keep your fingers crossed because I wont be happy until the mac goes back.

James

No comments: