Wednesday, October 12, 2005

iMac it had to happen

No sooner do I buy the G5. It gets a face lift :-) I knew it would happen but I waited past the Paris Expo and nothing so went for it. I'm not even that bitter. If you read on the Apple sites and you would think that Apple had to tell the world 3 months ago that it was happening. Well people that is not the way it happens with Apple.

As it happens though I might be able to send it back for 60GBP because it was delivered 30th Sept and you get 14 days to return so that would mean Friday. I am going to call tomorrow and find out. Then I will buy/exchange for the new one

Fingers crossed for me !!!

PS iPod looks good and am I gutted about buying one a few months, nope, still does what I wanted it do at the time as does the iMac I bought so if I can not return it I wont be too upset.

No comments: