Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rock tunes

I see today that my Blog picture is in the news after 1 of the apostles has vanished into the sea Eight left I have read somewhere that it is going to be another 1000 years before another goes though.

Upgraded my iTunes today and my iPod so I can listen to these podcasts. Seems to be a new buzz word around. Who knows maybe I will look into creating one.

Baby news - As you may of noticed there is a new bit on the top of the blog and it will tell people how pregnant Mrs PF is and how long we have left of our quiet nights :-). I hope you like it.

Footie news - Another day and another footballer has told his club that he wants to leave after saying he will stay Gerrard He has been offered a contract of £100,000 a week. Is their Captain and has just won the Champions League final Currently has 2 years left on a £60,000 a week contract and is at his boyhood club i.e. the team he supports. He wants out because they took too long to offer him a contract. What ever next, I suppose he wanted to be the player manager. If I was a Liverpool fan I would be grateful that he is off and the team will get at least 32 million to rebuild for next season.

He has waited and waited hoping that Liverpool would accept a transfer and therefore he would be due money from the fransfer and as it is now he get nowt as he has put the transfer request in.

Todays Fact - Farmers in England are required by law to provide their pigs with toys!

Mrs PF is a vegetarian and always says to me how intelligent pigs are. Will keep an eye out for completed jigsaws next time I'm on the farm.

On this day - Ooo la la
1946: Bikinis introduced

On July 5, 1946, French designer Louis Reard unveils a daring two-piece swimsuit at a swimming pool in Paris. Micheline Bernardini, a Parisian showgirl who didn’t object to appearing nearly nude in public, modeled the new fashion. Unsure of what to call his creation, Reard spontaneously dubbed it bikini, inspired by news-making U.S. nuclear tests taking place off the Bikini Atoll that week. Before long, bold young women in bikinis were causing a sensation along the Mediterranean coast. For a time in Spain and Italy, the wearing of the swimsuit on public beaches was banned.

Todays Joke - FOOTBALLERS, why do I spend so much of my hard earned cash watching these jumped up Charlies !

No comments: