Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nutters on 2 wheels

Been watching the Moto GP from Donnington today Rossi is an amazing rider, I used to watch it in my youth because my Dad is a big bike fan. I'm old enough to remember Barry Sheen and funny enough I watching today when Kenny Roberts got mentioned and I thought to myself "He cant still be racing" well nope it's Kenny Jr !!

The weather was pouring and the bikes were skidding out from them they really are great handlers of a bike.

Rossi just won, He is now 104 points ahead !!!

Baby news - Baby is moving quite a bit now and I felt my first movement yesterday :-) very happy about that.

Footy News - Palace had a 1-1 draw, Inter pulled out of the tour and have now agreed to come to London, we will wait to see. I can not go because I have a stag doo. Yep a stag doo on a Wednesday, very strange day to pick

Todays Fact - SONY was originally called 'Totsuken'.

On this day - 24th July 1936
In Britain, the GPO (General Post Office) introduces TIM - the automated speaking clock using the voice of Miss Ethel Cain - a telephonist at the GPO's Victoria telephone exchange in London.

Todays Joke - Thanks to Jane from Slothblog, 1 of my fav blogs.

Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, she is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there "Hind Lick Maneuver." But I ain't never seed nobody do it!"

No comments: