Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bit slow to blog

Before I go on, sorry for the lack of posts but real life is busy :-), Well the last post about a mans BBQ has gone to pot as my In-Laws have gone for a gas BBQ, yep shock horror the bricks and grill have gone and they have a really nice looking BBQ at a price that made me feel sick with envy. Lets just say it cost less then half of our gas bottle !!! (and you would get change out of a score*)

Seems to be turning into a BBQ blog recently !! but heres is a pic:


bbq 1



So where have the Palace Fans been, well we have been glad all over (Palace Song) at my little sisters wedding we had a great weekend up there North near Barnsley. Best thing about weddings is seeing the rest of the family Oh and of course 2 people joining together, It was a little bit like an episode of Footballers Wifes with all the mad hair of these youngsters today and cool suits. Here is a photo of my sister with her new husband (Mr Shef Wed Fan) and also of my 2 nieces that were flower girls:


Danielle and RichardMia and Jaime


Everyone looked good but the above were a cut above the rest of us.

*A score is 20 British Pounds

Baby news - Have taken a photo of the 20 week scan so hopefully you can see the baby. I never ever used to be able to see the picture of a baby when I saw a scan but I can now, must be once you have one.


scan


Footie news - Still a bit worried that AJ is going to leave Palace but everyone sees to be going for Peter Crouch so fingers crossed. Palace have flown out to Germany today for 2 matches, 1 tomorrow and 1 Saturday

*Just seen that Liverpool are about to sign Peter Crouch

Todays Fact - A lion's roar can be heard from more than five miles away.

On this day - 1545
English warship Mary Rose, pride of the battle fleet of King Henry VIII, sinks in the Solent with the loss of 700 lives. The ship is raised on October 11, 1982 and taken to Portsmouth Dockyard.

Todays Joke - FRENCH TERROR ALERT RAISED

Prime Minister Chirac has officially raised the French terror alert from
'Run' to 'Hide'.

There are only two higher alert levels in France, which are 'Surrender' and
'Collaborate'.
The rise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white
flag factory - effectively crippling their military capability.

1 comment:

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

I seem to be having problems with my format so let me know if the photos are OK or if they are all over the place and if so what browser and operating system it is. I'm a mac user and Firefox is strange but Safari is OK