Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's all good

Well what can I say apart from I'm good and I'm not at work.

Got the new TV and the Toshiba 32WLT66 is bloody brilliant, Love it.

I have now changed the hair and have a short back and sides again rather then the long style that I used to have. It was time to change after seeing how old I looked !! I had a mate over from OZ who came round after the V festival Chelmsford and I looked so old from the last time we saw him while we traveled that I thought I had to sort out the mop, Mark looked better and he had not washed for 3 days !!!!.

I always used to worry, and used it as an excuse, that the Maxster would not reconise me but I had no need to worry about that. I even managed to cut my hair all on my own apart from Faye having to cut my bum fluff away from my neck, now am I going to get more hits because I said bum fluff, I hope not but I bet I do !!!

Hopefully it looks OK and means I saved a few quid towards the apple mac media centre :-)

I am meant to be doing lots of decorating BUT being with Max just shows how much Faye does each day because we have had no time to do anything !! I cant believe how little time we have had because of Max, It's mad with all his little classes that he does.

Today was cool and we went to a music class that he loved and apart from the baby that picked his nose all the time we had a great time and I wish I was there for all the lessons.

Here are some pictures:
First one is a great family shot of us all:
P1020107

Here are 2 of the music class: Max and Jake try to esacpe
P1020125

Think I was on the wrong side:

P1020133

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Hair!