Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bloggers come and go

Went for a walk the other day using the new baby rucksac we got and it is great, it makes moving around really easy

max and rucksack

Have had a family round for the last few days and have had a great time showing people the new house and drinking a bit too much.

My Bro in law came round last week followed by my in laws and then my sister, her husband and my niece. everyone had their jobs :-) but I have to thank my father in law the most because he moved my electrical points around to make way for our new fireplace that should be coming at the end of September (on his Birthday !!!).

Here he is with Max on his day off

bill and max

A blog I read was in the Sunday Express today :-0, Charlotte Howard is a great blog and can be seen Here but check out the article here

On a sad note though a blogger that I "started" with and was the first person to ever comment on this site looks as though he has had enough and stopped. I hope not as it was a good read. Wyndham

1 comment:

Laura Howard said...

Hey James,

Thanks for the mention. Now that the weather's getting colder and a bit more minging, I'm sure we'll post more often.

Hope all is well with you, your missus and of course MAX! He's an adorable little chunk he is!

Toodle pip,

Charlotte