Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Top of the league

Eagles.... We are top of the league and I know it's only 2 games so I am going to be calm. We played pretty bad against Southend in the first half but had a great second half and deserved to win. I can not believe how well Kennedy got the crosses in and for once it was great to watch set pieces. The crowd was still tough though and I heard a few boos at half time. Makes me laugh to be honest. Give them a chance and get behind the team.

It was good and looking forward to a tough game against dirty Leeds on Sunday.

We have bought a new TV today and it comes a week Monday when I am off work. Will post some pics of it in the flesh but here is a starter for 10 thanks to Comet.co.uk


I am starting to count the days down. Toshiba 32" LCD MMMmmmmmm

All the best,

No comments: