Thursday, January 05, 2006

London

Well we made it to Kings X and then to Camden Town Hall to get Max registered. The underground is not for pushchairs. It was not too bad but then there was two of us. We kept the name Max James and didnt change it for our own amusement. The best bit is it means we can now get our family allowance money :-)

Afterwards we went for a bus rather then try getting Max down the escalator. As it turns out it was quite a good plan because we went off down Oxford Street for a look at some shops I bought a little tripod for my camera for only £6.50 so result there (From Jessops), Looked in the Apple store and saw some good speakers for our iPods and the idea is to put them in the nursery so that we can play music to Max off the iPod in there. They did not have the one I liked in stock so when we got home I did some searching on the web and nearly everywhere is out of stock of them BUT the company I work for had them in stock so even managed to get a discount. Was quite shocked that we had them and never even looked at our website :-0 saw it when I was using pricerunner.co.uk, hopefully getting them on Tuesday.

This is a picture I stole off the internet of them:



Also saw this bloke chatting away very loud on his phone: For those that dont know him he is a presenter on T4 and sometimes a stand up comedian. He makes me laugh on a Sunday when he interviews bands anyway.



Now I'm starting to get sucked in to watching celebrityy (Now I am not sure that celebrityy is a word that you would associate with most of them) Big Brother. The 4th is just going in now. Some washed up actress from Baywatch. Lots of boos for all of them ! Chantle the non celebrityy will not find it too difficult because no one seems to know anyone anyway. More tomorrow......

No comments: