Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fingers Crossed

Well another rollover and most talk in the office involves what we are going to spend all our winnings on :-)

I have done a syndicate so gives us more chances to win. I dont mind sharing that sort of money.

Now what I did think though was that the odds are 74 million to 1 so if I could borrow 74 million and also had enough time to fill out all the numbers would I be on to a winner?

We did it last week and had 63 lines but only won £38 and so have reinvested that in more tickets this week.

Not sure how many lines this weeks syndicate will be put I am closing it early so that I can get to the lottery man before every man and his dog starts buying them. Let you know tomorrow.

I have now bought iLife and bought it from the new apple store in Brent Cross, the store is quite good but a bit narrow. I had a quick go on the new intel iMac but never really had a "proper" play and do anything that would test it. I will look to go again in a couple of weeks during the week so that I can spend a bit more time and talk to the Apple staff.

To be honest I have not really looked at iLife but I do love the iPhoto full screen editing and it does seem alot quicker. Will test out Garageband podcasting at some point and also iWeb as I want to see just how easy it is to use. Not happy about not being able to comment on the blog page but hope they sort that out. Bet it will only be available using .mac account though.

Max had some injections today for various things in both legs so a bit grizzly for once tonight but he has gone off to sleep now.

1 comment:

H said...

Goodluck. Our syndicate with 25 lines won £7.40 last friday.

However my workmate in the office brought an extra ten lines and won £511,534.50. So it could be you.

I'm feeling pretty sick with jealousy at the moment.