Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bum Chutney

Nope not posted that to draw all the wierdos to this blog, unlike the ones finding Charlottes baby site, BUT we were all driving yesterday and just on the North circular we realised that the car in from was not a ghia but was in fact a bum chutney.

bum car.jpg

Not too sure I want to know the full story but you see some strange things on these London roads, just handy we had the camera in the car and YES I will get round to cleaning the front windscreen !!!

Went to see some houses we saw on rightmove in Berkhamstead but never saw anything we liked, only drove past rather then actually going inside them. Our house is having a few people round at the mment so thats good.

We then went over to Brent Cross and the Apple store will not be long now. It looked to me as though it was having the final bits done. I'm guessing next week. Wanted iLife so went into John Lewis but they never had it so I am going to order it online.

Tomorrow we have a get together in the afternoon of all the anti natel babies all 10 of them and parents so I will post the picture tomorrow of them all lined up.

Here is one we took yesterday of all of us using Photo Booth thermal setting. I really like it and it is now my desktop wallpaper. Tad scary on a 20" widescreen.

thermal family.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Max looks good not too sure about the scary "others" x