Friday, January 13, 2006

Hull V Palace

Gutted I am in Hull and tomorrow Palace are playing them but I cant stay up here and see them. Wish the meetings I had yesterday were today and I could of stayed for the game but oh well would rather see Chosen One.

Will see Palace next week against Reading and also looking forward to coming back to this area and seeing us play Sheff Wednesday early February

Come on Palace lets beat those Tigers. Need to beat them so I can call my mates in Hull straight after. Dobbo is the main one I am looking to call, I have his number at the ready !

We are on a good run at the moment and I am sure we can win tomorrow but I have probably cursed them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plenty of Dobbo's I know a Tigers fan called Glenn Dobson.....not the same.

Come on you Hull.

I was at the game in Selhurst park earlier this season and you deserved your win.

We will deserve ours tomorrow.

U Hull

:-)

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Nope not the same person. Will ask on Monday if they are related.