Saturday, May 06, 2006

Palace 0 Watford 3

Well that was not meant to happen. I have got back from the game and it was hard to watch. Played OK in the 1st half and had nearly all the chances but I just dont know what happened after the break, we fell apart.

Personally I am blaming it on the stupid chant that was sang for the team to come out to. It spoilt what should of been a full on roar for the team.

Ward and Hall were poor and why Kiraly keeps getting games is madness, he can not command the area and has cost us too many games.

Why Dowie keeps on playing Hall at rightback when he is a centre half (and not a great one at that, hoofed pass to the left is his main move) by leaving Butterfield on the bench who is a right back is beyond belief. The biggest problem with Dowie is he has his favorites and keeps them in the team when there is a player better suited on the bench.

Oh well, to be brutally honest we are not good enough to go up anyway. I will be cheering Watford on in the final if they can hold on. If they cant then what a classic game it will be.

Not looking good for Tuesday but never write Palace off because we are Palace and do some strange things. At least I might be able to get a ticket to the game now, I bet a few will want to sell their ticket.

Dowie to Boro - I would be glad if that happened and we can try and get Peter Taylor. AJ will no doubt be gone when I come to take my seat for the first game of next season.

No comments: