Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy birthday Blog

Well this blog is 1 year old today. Does not seem that long ago that I set out to start a blog but I have enjoyed it. I did have to change the format/design a couple of times. In the end the simple view looked best ! I also have lost the baby news, footy news, fact of the day etc. and I do miss doing that BUT it really does take too much time.

I picked the following blog graph up from Slothblog (who's site's birthday is also coming up !) Jane has managed to get a lot more site vists but does write a great blog. As does another blogger that started just before me, Wyndham the triffid so happy blogday to you both

graph of james1972.blogspot.com.png

Have a look here for more information on what the dots mean.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Happy Bloggiversary. I celebrate mine on Thursday ;-)