Friday, May 05, 2006

Must be time to stop work....

Well posting at 1 in the morning and can not sleep because a)it's hot but the main oone is b) got a load of fucking workmen ouside my window banging away trying to clear the mess up that they have been creating since 20.30

They are filling in the bus stop lay by, yep where the bus used to pull in it is being filled in with what looks like gravel so that in the future the bus will just stop and in the process stop all the traffic. Now I am sure that the reason is so that buses do not get slowed down when they try and pull put again into the traffic but what a waste of time and money ! I hear though it is down to London transport rather then the council. I wont be moaning when my travel to the tube station is alot quicker on Saturday for the football :-)

I would take a picture but my camera battery has just died on me ! Oh well I will get one tomorrow. Hopefully they will be finished outside our house but tomorrow night I feel sorry for the people on the other side who are having their stop filled in.

Wont be shocked if we have no water or something in the morning.

Oh well, just managed to get a picure (Not a great one) BUT I have a silly charger that I have to take the battery out and the charge will not charge long enough for me to import into iPhoto.

Night all,

No comments: