Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bye bye Dowie bye bye AJ

Well I have to post about Mr Dowie going and to be honest SEE YER, I dont mind that he is off and if he is to be replaced by Souness then so be it I wont be upset. I think Souness will give a bit of back bone to the team and help displace Dowie's favs. Now why Bob Dowie is helping with the choice of new manager is another thing because he is going to be talking to Iain about the choice and that is a given. I really hope that Iain does not go to Charlton because after saying that he needs to be off because of the distance that he lives away from his family will be a joke if he joins one of our rivals.

AJ going will only help the team because in the games that he did not play we played better football because we was not looking at AJ using his pace each game. His wages might also cripple the team next year so I think Jordan has done a good deal to sell him at 8.5 million. cant complain when we got him for 0.5 million and his wages have not cost us more then that. good work as long as Sandor torgelle comes back.

We need to look to the future, so as long as it is sorted then the quicker the better.

Still hold out a hope that AJ might stay rather then go to Wigan or Bolton but I think Bolton will get him.

The Maxster now weighs in at 20lb 2 so he is still growing. he is 6 months old next week and I can not beleive that he so old already, it has gone so fast. He is starting to hold himself up now although not for long and he is so funny he is great.

We have exchanged now on our house and have to leave in about 2 weeks. We was going to live between our parents houses BUT I cant live without Faye and Max for more then a week so we have deceided to rent and take the hit on ending a 6 month contract early. I mean lets face it how could I even think that I wouldnt miss them and to be honest I dont care about losing money because I would rather see my family, I hope that the house we have bought in Berkhamsted does happen fast but I dont see it being fast enough for us to be apart for any amount of time. It must take at least 6 weeks and I dont want to be away from them for that long ! We would have to parted because of work and trying to find somewhere we could all stay.

We should know more tomorrow but hopefully if we have to leave the rented place due to getting our "NEW" house quicker we will be able to "re-rent" the place and not lose money.

The house that we have bought is great BUT the people living there have not yet found anywhere. We was lucky finding it and have had to offer the full asking price so that it is taken off the market. i still think that we have got a great deal.

We wont have broadband for a bit, unless I find wireless, so the postings may get even shorter.

James
x

2 comments:

Jane said...

"We was going to live between our parents houses BUT I cant live without Faye and Max for more then a week so we have deceided to rent and take the hit on ending a 6 month contract early."

You old romantic you :-)

hope it all works out quickly for you house moving is always stressful the sooner you are in to your new home the better.

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Is a tad stressful and thats why I dont like to do it !

Must remember next time though to check my spelling before posting after a few wines and beers :-0