Friday, December 30, 2005

Well what did yer get?

Well I never got the flavour shaker BUT I was lucky I never went on a full on Jamie Oliver rant because my Mum in Law did get the Italian book and some of his food ingredients for me. yum yum, will start to have a read and make some of them over the weekend.

Got an amazing set of saucepans from my Mum as well, as I said I do love cooking, the pans are really nice and called Stellar Lamina Tri-Ply Copper, here is a picture:



I will now hopefully be able to increase the collection.

What else? well I got lots of other things but my other main present was a Line6 toneport UX1, I can plug my guitar into it and connect it to the mac to make all sorts of noise :-) I still really need to sit down and play with it because I have only managed to have a very quick go on it due to people coming and going at our house. Will take a photo of my "rig" tomorrow.

Have Fun,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey James & co, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Me and Matt got back to Berkhamsted yesterday after spending Christmas with our folks in Hull and Droitwich.
Had a fab time eating drinking and catching up with everybody.
Matt got a digital camera for Christmas so he is photographing anything that moves at the mo, Im sure the novelty will wear off (at least thats what Im hoping) I mean who wants to see a pic of two walnuts?!?!?!?
Having a night in tonight as we both hate New Year, so were gonna watch loads of dvd's and eat and drink loads more!!
Hope you have had a fab Christmas with your new little family.
See you next week
Michelle & Matt

Martin Stickland said...

Hello and thanks for popping by my blog!

Hey what a cute baby Max is! I know I am making a comment when you have a photo of a saucepan but I did look at the earlier blog photos!

Make the most of it, this takes me back to when my boys were born, if you have a video recorder then make as many movies as you can, we look back at old video footage and are so glad that we made all the films.

Have a great New Year!

Kind Regards

Martin and family.

Martin Stickland said...

PS just noticed that Michelle and Matt come from Berkhamsted, That takes me back, I was bought up there and have fond memories of sharing a bottle of wine with an ex girlfriend at the castle!