Thursday, December 01, 2005

Welcome to the world Chosen One

:-0

What a marathon, thanks for the comments and emails. It was really hard on Faye and I will hopefully blog more details laters. We went to the hospital after the last update but got sent home and went back again yesterday at about 1pm. A few problems happened but nothing too major. I stayed last night in the hospital because a) they are nice midwifes and B) it would be dangerous for me to of drove home.

I'm going back soon to bring them home.

Anyway the bits you want to know.
Sex: We are going to wait quite a while before doing that again !!! Oh, its a boy. Get in there. Just what I wanted.
Name: Max James Simmonds aka The Chosen One
Weight: 7lb 8 (Think that is about 3.2kg)
Date and Time: Wednesday 30th November at 23.48
Picture: This is Max at 8am this morning. He has not really cried at all and just seems to stare out at this new and amazing world.

7 comments:

Laura Howard said...

He's bootiful! Max was born on my Momma's birthday, so it'll be an easy day to remember.

We're very glad the midwives treated you well and Faye's doing fine.

Enjoy your quiet boy. He'll start screaming for his tea soon enough!

Joanna said...

Congratulations! Good to hear everything went OK.

Guess you'll have to rename the blog now then!

Jane said...

Congratulations well done to the both of you but especially Faye. I've sort of lost count of how long the labour must have been but it seems to have gone on for ever.

He looks lovely.

Nathan Davies said...

James/Faye - Congratulations. I bet you are on cloud nine - though very knackered.

This must even feel better than an Andy Johnson 30 yarder, eh James?

I hope you are all in good health and Max isn't too traumatised at the thought of being a Palace fan.

Speak soon

Wyndham said...

Congratulations - welcome to the adventure!

buffi said...

I saw your comment at Genuine and had to cme see for myself. He is just gorgeous, your little Max! Congratulations! Now the real fun starts.

All the best to all three of you!

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Thanks everyone - Good to her from you Richard and we have to meet up soon !!!