Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wish I didnt say that !



Today has been a good day, although Palace can not get automatic promotion we had a very good win at Watford today and many of the other results also went our well. Nice to see that Charlton are not going to make the play offs this year and 3 points "should" be enough for us. Lets hope Wolves lose on Tuesday V Cardiff. Ref was really poor today and the guy next to me said he was ref for the FA Cup final :-0

Who would of thought it when Warnock took over and couldn't get a win !

Before the game we went into town, picture this, we went to a shop in Berkhamsted and the young shop assistants are chatting to Max as Faye paid for a few items and amazed at his talking skills for such a young boy when he starts touching the china items so I say "Max what do we say... looky looky NO Touchy touchy" in a slight Thai accent and he starts saying it. The girls did laugh it has to be said. As I walked up the road thinking about it I suddenly turn to Faye and said that I might of sounded a bit like a perv. She agreed....... Wish I didn't say that !

1 comment:

Istvanski said...

Even though I won't be there, I'll look forward to Palace's visit to the KFC stadium.