Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wii Fit and Mario Kart

Wii Fit

We pre-ordered the Wii Fit a while ago from Tesco Direct and it turned up on Monday. Since then I have spent a bit on it BUT Faye has been on it loads. It's quite good from the quick go I had but Faye is unlocking all sorts of games and is loving it !

I also picked up Mario Kart for the Wii on Monday from Comet, after trying over the weekend to get the game my friend emailed and said that Comet have them in stock ! Didnt even realise that we would, that will teach me not to check the company I work for ! The game itself is a classic made better and I'm looking forward to playing him online tomorrow. Just wish I could get Faye off the Wii so I can practice.

Both are great games and I give them a Simmo thumbs up rather then the finger.

No comments: