Friday, April 18, 2008

Catfish

The Simmonds
Photo is of us all last Sunday.

OK Since I posted back in September that the catfish had babies and seemed to love the Bioube. Well the tank is "infested" with them now :-0 We have 17 and they seem to be having babies every month. We are going to have to split them all up now as they keep breading and the tank is just too small for them.

Cool to have so many but bad for the tank and poor old Coppell has no space.

Off to Watford tomorrow for the footy, really looking forward to a quick journey rather then 1 1/2 hours each way. Might have to have a beer or two and I can enjoy getting to see the whole game. For some reason though the box office have sent me a concession ticket rather then an adult one. I have printed the confirmation off just in case the bloke on the door gets "Funny"

My car also failed the MOT so I have been ringing round the breakers to get a new seat belt, the baby car seat has started to tear the belt ! Audi want £150 for the belt plus they wont let me fit it so would be at least 1 hour's work at £110 the robbing bastards. I managed to get one and should get it soon but have to fit it. £45 delivered. Sorted. Do have a problem though as car is getting brakes done (also failed MOT on those) on Monday and the belt might not come until Monday so my timing on the re-test might be a bit... well screwed.

No comments: