Thursday, April 10, 2008

Watford FC

One Size who has thankfully left us

I had to smile as I saw the bbc pages updating last night and Watford went down 3-0 at home to Barnsley. They blew the chance to go top, we seem to be in a league where no one wants to actually go up!

We are playing them next week and seeing as they are now, by default, my "local" side I will be there in the away end.

Should we beat Scunthorpe on Saturday we will send them down and the game against Watford will have even more meaning as I can not see them (Watford) beating WBA on Saturday. What a tight league we have this year !

1 comment:

Istvanski said...

I really wanted Fitz Hall to smash Boothroyd's silly little face in that time in the play-offs.
It would've been worth a red card.

One Size plays for QPR now, doesn't he? Team of the future...