Saturday, November 18, 2006

Where's Wally... I mean me !

Been in that cant be arsed to blog frame of mind for a while now. It's not that I have not had anything to blog about because since my last blog the following has happened:

Went to a wedding in Denmark.
Went for a midnight swim in the sea at Denmark.
Got asked to "swing" by a couple in Denmark.
Never went swinging with a couple in Denmark.
Missed a wedding in Oxford.
Went to a wedding in Hull.
Sold and bought a car.
Missed a couple of footy matches.
Been to a couple of footy matches.
Been drunk quite a few times.
Remained sober at a work meal with free drink.
Got Sky HD (with plus).
Been to Wales.
Been to Preston.
Finally had a night out with Faye in Berko.
Went to a couple of baby first birthdays.
Missed a baby first party, due to going to footy.
My sister and also her husband both have had birthdays.
My dad has moved house.
My mums husband has been in hospital (now out).

I guess though that pictures paint a thousand words so here is ALL the photos taken on our camera since my last blog. Now some are rubbish in fact most are and should be deleted and there is even some ebay photos in there. There is also a couple of photo booth ones.

I impoted them into iMovie on the mac with the settings: reverse ken burns and the time set as 0.03. It makes you go a little dizzy !!!!
Click here for video

James

No comments: