Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Threshers Wine Shop 40% Discount

There is a voucher doing the rounds that starting tomorrow and running through to 10th December will allow you 40% off wine and champagne.

At present they are knocking off around 33% using the 3 for the price of 2 offer. So all they are doing is giving an extra 7% BUT the free marketing they are getting from the offer is mind blowing. What a marketing genius whoever thought of the idea !!!

I have a copy of the voucher so if you want it drop me a line OR just do a google as it is out there. I can not host it because I can not FTP it to some space from work.

Personally I find Threshers prices slightly higher to accommodate the discounts it gives and usually use Majestic (If I'm bulk buying, as I am tonight :-)) or supermarkets.

Fayes labor started 1 year ago :-0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Max Simmonds!!

Looking forward to celebrating it tomorrow night with your mum and dad while you snoooooooze away :o)

Michelle & Matt