Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Been there

Was using my fave browsing application of the moment, Stumble, when I came across a site with the following fact: Cant tell you the site as it will help me blog when needed :-)

The longest place-name still in use is
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwenuakitanatahu, a New Zealand hill.

Been there:
longest place name.jpg


Only just got SkyHD through a staff deal and they bring this deal out :-0

A TomTom 710 for £239.00 retails at £349.99. The question I therefore have to ask is.... Is it worth it? I will have to do some serious wingeing (thats what Faye calls my adult discussion on the benefits of it) to Faye and I'm still not hopeful of getting it.

Also need to find the money for my new season ticket at the Palace.
Oh yeah and something called Xmas is next month.

No comments: