Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sky HD

Due to a rather good offer through my work I have today ordered Sky HD.

What was the deal, I got the box for £99, free install and also get 12 months free subscription to the HD package.

We have to wait until the 1st November for an install but I can not wait. Really looking forward to getting the most out of the TV. Looking forward to a better picture from SD (Standard Definition) as well.

Now I have not ordered the movies and sports and have just gone for very basic 2 mix thing and have NOT gone for Sky+ for an extra tenner. Now if you was me would you get the plus feature?

The problem with Sky is that it all starts to add up !

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Sky does mount up... but I wouldnt be without my Sky+ now. But the box does occasionally crash, and the few times I am without it, I am really lost.