Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Where is my iMac.. Oh well tea anyone

Well the mac is not here :-( I did receive my new footy manager game so will have a look at that later.

I called TNT and the mac is meant to be in Luton but they can not be certain that it has arrived. It should be out for delivery tomorrow though. Hope so. Update tomorrow from work.

What I want to know is what happened to the cup of go juice in the morning, yep the good old cup of coffee or tea to start the day. Nowadays I get a whiff of Orange, Blackcurrent, mango or some other fruity smell and it's a cup of tea... Thats not a cup of tea it's a stewed bag of twigs and leafs. Where's the hit of caffeine to get yer going?

It used to be generally be the woman in the office wondering past my desk with these strange slightly sickly smelling cups of hot water but now I get a deep "alright mate, I got Apple, ginseng, Ginger and Blackcurrent because I can feel a slight tickle in throat. What you got?" Well I have a strong coffee to get through the first hour followed by another one to get me to lunchtime. I was sat a desk today going through some work and the guy had a desk full of fruity teas. All sorts of various flavours he had. (Owen's desk if anyone from work is reading, Matt you can probably borrow some off him or have a Strawberry and Mango from your better half)

Got to love a good detox ;-)

Mrs Palace Fan is drinking them at the moment but that is because she does not have caffeine.

Her fav flavour is Pear and Apple; Whats your favorite flavour or even strangest mix you have seen?

Come on don't be scared to comment on here....

No comments: