Friday, November 25, 2005

Harry Potter

Well went this afternoon to see the latest instalment in young Harry's adventures.

Harrys first love interest is bit of over the top, he says 2 maybe 3 lines to her ! I have to say I never got into this one and found it the worse film out of them all. It just had so many bits missing and to me just did not get anything across. I cant even really sum it up. My attempt would be Harry wins a game that he should not of been in.

The others had a bit of everything and this well, just didn't. Mrs Palace Fan says that the book is loads better. I really need to put down Carl Hiaasen and read the HP books.

What I did notice though was that Seamus, the young Irish wizzard who always gets a spell really wrong (not in this one though !) Looks like Wayne Rooney.

This a early shot of him


And here is Rooney: Sorry but not having Man U Kits on the blog.



Seperated at birth I think so !

Baby News: Due on Tuesday :-0

Footy News:
RIP George Best

No comments: