Sunday, November 13, 2005

iMactastic

What can I say other then the iMac is rather great.

Front Row works like a dream and is great the way I can bring up videos, iTunes, movie trailers. It really is good. The EyeTV box I bought is working really well, I think that is down to the fact that the big tree out the front of our house has lost it's leafs. Come Summer the signal will probably be worse.

It is really quiet compared to the Rev B, seems faster although does need more RAM.

The inputs (USB, Firewire, Headphone etc.) are now in a better place at the bottom of the screen and keep the wires a bit tidier.

It does seem thinner as well.

The iSight built in is great and we have managed to link to Fayes mum and dad and it worked fine. We also bought a webcam for my mum and her husband and connected it up yesterday but when I got home it never connected. It is a firewall problem probably but I'm no XP expert. I have done the decent thing though and sent them a list of websites to help sort it. See how we get on later.

Once I have sorted out the area where the iMac lives I will take a photo of it.

Baby News: Just over 2 weeks to go, tomorrow we are going to the hospital to the birthing centre to check out the pool.

Footy News: What a great game, Only managed to get the 2nd Half because I was coming back from my mums but what a ending. Well done England.

It's back for one day only.. Fact of the day: Females learn to talk earlier, use sentences earlier, and learn to read more quickly than males.

My new one for each day is going to be a photo from photo booth, well, until we all get bored of that one. Once I get on the iMac I will post one up. Faye is watching Parkinson that we recorded last night on to it.

No comments: