Thursday, September 01, 2005

It Walks, it is alive

Yipee, I'm out of bed. Still a bit sore BUT it walks. I have managed to get downstairs and have even managed to sit rather then lie. I'm off tomorrow anyway on a compressed day so will be resting yet again.

Hey, I found my friend today on the blogger circuit. I will add a link but have look a Here, cant believe he never mentioned it to me but i think he was seeing how he got on first. Oh and yes he has a bad back as well. Strange...

Baby news - We have a midwife appointment tomorrow morning and we have our nursery furniture coming tomorrow afternoon. If it's no lifting then I will try and set it up.

Footy News - OK well we signed no one.

Todays Fact - Babies start dreaming even before they're born.

On this day - 1st September 1879 In southern Africa, Britain signs a peace treaty with Zulu chiefs.

Watched Zulu the film again a couple of weeks and never rembered it being so long and drawn out.

Joke of the day So who has noticed we have not had one? I'm going to post them again soon.

Heres one though: How do dinosaurs pay their bills?
With Tyrannosaurus checks.

No comments: