Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pug Jumping

I want to say sorry to all the people that were parked on the side of the road as I went past them only to release it was a traffic jam and I had jumped most of the queue :-0 Not my fault honest. It was a transit that had the blanked out windows so I just presummed no one was in it but I guess there most of been. So if you were in one of the industrial parks near Watford and a 206 went past. SORRY.

I will have a good apple blog soon but in the meantime the Nano looks good, I have the iPod photo one and mine seems loads better for cost value etc.. Cant wait to see it in the flesh though. I can not believe that they dropped the Mini range. Still waiting for the Brent Cross shop to open and I will be buying my new computer. They normally have an opening special.

Baby news - Well only 1 man never turned up at the anti natal class last night, His wife said he was working late but then when I mentioned about the football being on TV her face kind of twisted.

Last night I learnt that women in the 70's were shaved with a blunt razor and then had a pipe and warm water squirted up their arse before giving birth. It was all part of the way it was.... scary hey.

I also learnt that Mrs PF will have a show that I dont really want to go to before going into labour.

Footy News - Oh dear.....

Todays Fact - You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.

On this day - 8/9/1968
British tennis player Virginia Wade beats American Billie Jean King to win the US Open

Joke of the day

No comments: