Friday, September 23, 2005

Dirty Phone Calls

So I get a phone call from Mrs PF "so what you got on?" Well I thought it was the start of a dirty phone call but nope she meant what have I got to do at work. Oh well.

I have been up north and travelled from Sheffield to Manchester for a meeting this morning. It was quite a bit nicer then my drive up the M1 and across the M25 for my normal drive to work.

I even managed to get a couple of photos as I was driving. Not the safest thing to do but hey I had to show you all.
P1000505 P1000504

Will take some on Monday of my normal drive !

Baby news - We are getting there now and the baby is due in less then 10 weeks.

Footy News - Preston at home tomorrow so will be there.

Todays Fact - According to a recent survey, more than half of British adults have had sex in a public place!

On this day - I had sex in a public place :-) and in 2000: Redgrave wins fifth Olympic gold.

British rower Steve Redgrave has entered Olympic history by winning his fifth consecutive gold medal.

Redgrave won his gold alongside Matthew Pinsent, Tim Foster and James Cracknell in the coxless fours on day eight of the Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia.

The crowd of 22,000 dominated by British fans, let out a roar of triumph and relief after a thrilling and nail-biting race that saw the British crew win by less than half a second ahead of their closest rivals Italy at Penrith Lakes.

Joke of the day - What a wally !!! put it out man.

No comments: