Saturday, April 15, 2006

That will teach him..... or will it

When I was younger and my sister was born I was around 9 years older then her and when ever she bashed herself or fell over the imortal words of support and advice from my mum would be "She'll learn from that" OR "She wont do that again in a hurry"

Max bashed his foot on the end of the changing table so I turned round to Faye and said "He wont do that in a hurry" turned back just in time to catch him doing it again.

I guess you must be a bit older before you start "learning"

P1010360.jpg

Off soon to meet a mate for a pint before the football game. Crystal Palace V Crewe and hopefully we can get the point to make sure we are in the play offs.

My mate that I am meeting is a Brighton fan and lives at the bottom of the road from the ground :-0, for those that do not know, Brighton are our biggest rivels.

The only good thing that if we dont go up this year is my top 3 teams that I cant stand shouldnt be in the league. Brighton, Millwall and Sheff Utd

No comments: