Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Giggle

Nothing is quite like making your baby giggle !!

This movie has been saved down to web quality so not great. In advance I am sorry about the James Blunt in the background but Max seems to like it.

Mark - As you can see the chops are back !!!

And yes I know I make all sorts of strange voices and sounds !
Here you go it is 1.8 meg and is Quicktime format.

Removed embedded video The link is in the post above

Hope you enjoyed. I hope that the sound kicking in straight away is not too much of a problem but let me know and I will go back to just linking to the page rather then embedding it.

2 comments:

Jane said...

It didn't want to work for me :-( sorry

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

I will post the link, it does not work from my work computer but then we are on an old version of windows and QT does not work