Friday, April 14, 2006

Google Calendar

Been looking at Google Calendar and looks quite good that I can use it with the Apple software iCal.

I did a search of Crystal Palace on the public calendars and my calendar of fixtures was on there ! Forgot to be honest that I uploaded it to icalx. I still try and update it when I can and it still updates, wonder how many people link to it. To use my personal calendar though I'm going to have to get a bit more clever because I do not want them as a public calendar so therefore can not just upload and link through iCalx as it requires a password. My thought at the moment is to export the information from iCal and import into google calendar. Now that sounds like a lot of work but the plan is to try and script it so I just click on a button OR schedule the script OR I could continue to use my iPod !!

No comments: