Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twitter and an update

Well I have started another thing that probably wont last. I am now using twitter for quick updates and follow people.

I'm Simmo1972 if you want to follow me and I have also added a widget to this blog.

What have I been doing, well I have had a great first week not working. I have been working on writing papers for assessment by the ACS (Australian Computer Society) Hopefully I will get passed by them to emigrate to Australia next year. That's the plan anyway. I have only managed to write 2 in about 2 1/2 months prior to last week and managed to get another 2 written just last week. I have to write 9 including 2 project reports in total.

I have not even looked for work :-0 I did get a phone call Friday from a company looking for a PM and they may call back this week for an interview. We will see, that came through Monster.co.uk and was the actual company not an agency.

Next week though is more work on the Australian papers. I want to get the papers in and then focus on work.

James

No comments: