Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ACS update on my RPL

I actually have more than I thought I had to do, only one more paper then i thought but it is hard work getting through them all.

Below is the list of subjects that I have experience off and I need to write about the last 8 years of my learning's in each section.

1 Computer Organisation and Architecture
4 Data Communications and Networks
7 Ethical/Social Implications/Professional Practice
8 Interpersonal Communications
10 Project Management
11 Security
13 Systems Analysis and Design
14 Systems Software
PR1 Project Report 1
PR2 Project Report 2

The numbers are out as I have deleted the ones that I am not doing. In total there are 10 sections and my status today is this:
2 Finished and signed off (papers 7 and 8)
2 First drafts waiting for feedback (papers 4 and 11)
1 Written and waiting sign off (paper 1)
5 to write including the 2 project reports.

Also Have 2 references out to be signed and sent back to me plus 2 detailed personal references that need to be approved prior to sending them out.

Why does everything need to be approved? I am using an agent to help guide me through the process and application. Does help BUT they do not write it for you :-(

Whats RPL - Thats Recognition of prior learning

Hard work but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

James

No comments: