Monday, December 01, 2008

Back to front


Skye has started crawling and standing now and has taken quite a fancy to the TV. I have had our LCD TV on a stand for over 2 years and to create a bit more space (plus get her fingers off it) I am thinking of wall mounting in the corner on a swing arm.

I started to look at the way I could set it up etc. etc. when I suddenly realised that I could get some space back by actually turning the stand round. Yes for over 2 years I have had the stand the wrong way round, what a wally ! It should go in to the corner and for some reason I set it up from day one the wrong way round so have had the "corner" sticking out!

A job for the weekend I think.

Max is now 3 ! It was his birthday yesterday. I set this blog up a while ago to talk about the experiences of becoming a dad and have now gone through that another time. I count myself very lucky to have such great children that I love more then anything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your wife......duh...or did you do it all on your own!

Istvanski said...

Have a cracking Xmas and New Year to you and all of the family.
What a happy picture!

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

:-) Yes I love my wife very much as well.

When she lets me go to football :-0

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Istvanski - Thanks and you have a great Xmas & New Year, we had my bro in law round with his fancy camera. Some good shots came out.