Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lost Bloggers


I must sort out my links and the time that I spend on blogs. I need to find some more time or at least cut the number that I have bookmarked.

I still have my favorites and you know who you are but I was surprised to realise that three of my links now fail :-(, Now Tartan I knew about but just have not got round to "removing" he got the hump when Wrexham went down :-), But the 2 bloggers that I started blogging with have now "gone" i.e. Wyndham was the first ever person to post on my blog and I think I am right in saying that I was the first to post on Slothblogs.

I was surfing around wishing happy Xmas when I noticed they have gone. Miss yer if you are still reading mine.

Reading back I just realised that in my very first post, I blogged back on the 30/5/05 that, I would get round to putting the legs on the BBQ back on correctly. Thats still on the list. The post that started it all here

HAPPY XMAS ALL

5 comments:

Fluffy Pink Duck said...

Ooooh ohh! Please sir, I'm still here on the blogosphere just I started to get fed up with the Slothblog moniker and I thought it had been discovered by my work colleague so I've moved to a new URL and name Fluffy Pink Duck and I've even got a new blog which is gonna be my Mommy blog once sproglet arrives. 9 Long Months.

I too miss Wyndham but I'm glad you are still around, just think when we both started blogging you were looking forward to your first child and now have two. I was single and am now married and looking forward to my first child.

Brighter Schemata said...

When I saw your photo, I thought you were going to start blogging about the show Lost which would really save me time since I read your blog and watch Lost. If you just did plot summaries for me, I wouldn't have to watch anymore and that would simplify everything! :)

Martin Stickland said...

Hello mate!!!

A very happy and drunk crimbo to you too!


All the best mate!

M

Istvanski said...

Happy New Year to all of you - up The Eagles!

Matt said...

Happy New Year to you too! I'm down South this week so hope to see you.

p.s. Got tickets to the Datsuns who are playing the Adelphi in Hull in Feb. Apparently its a really small venue, like someone's living room! Can't wait, it's bound to get hot and sweaty.