Saturday, June 09, 2007

Micro Chips

We have all been in the Isle Of Wight the last 5 days. We had a great time but wish I was there over the weekend for the festival.

We left Friday and there was loads coming over on the ferry.

I had not been to the Isle Of Wight since I was little and really enjoyed it, we stayed in a caravan and I took my laptop. I wanted the laptop to try and get some wireless but only managed to get online once in Ryde centre.

When I never took the laptop I "hid" it in the grill section of the oven. Great idea I thought until we came home and just put Max's food in the oven and turned it on. After about 30 mins I realised that the laptop was above it in the grill !!! Luckily everything seems OK although it was very hot !

Here are a couple of photos from the trip.
P1030289

P1030241

P1030229

3 comments:

Matt said...

Oopps! You´ve already had one back from the insurance company! How would you have explained that one, eh?

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

that thought did run through my head. It was in a laptop bag and I think that helped save it.

Your travels look good !!! I'm traveling to Hull in the morning :-)

Michelle said...

Kind of gives a whole new meaning to "baking apples" he he!

Love the hol pics, Max looks like a right cool dude in his shades!!

Hope you are all well.

Give my love to Hull.

Michelle X