Friday, June 15, 2007

Palace 1 Dowie 0

Finally a judge in the land who understands something about contracts. Foot ball has always made me laugh by the fact that you can do such a bad job mnaging a team that you get sacked but then you get paid up your contract. Anyway this is aboout Dowie getting his just reward. I have nothing against Dowie but I am glad that we won the case.

I posted this last year ....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Why Dowie, why?

I'm glad that Jordan is serving Dowie a writ. BBC story here. At the end of the day he left Palace to be nearer his family so was mutually released from his contact at Palace and then he turns up at Charlton (Who for some reason think they are our rivals, your not). Not good and not right, on the Palace sites they are saying he is worse the Steve Bruce when he walked. At least Steve Bruce asked for permission to talk to Birmingham, not that he was allowed but thats another long story !

AJ has signed for Everton and I wish him all the best.

Never a dull moment being a Palace fan !!


Mr Dowie will get one back when he signs Borrowdale though. A good player but again greed has the better of him and he is leaving.

No comments: