Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Blog Birthday



Today is the 2nd birthday of this blog and I have managed just, and I mean just, over 200 posts. It's still fun and something to keep my friends and family up to date with things happening in the world of the Simmonds'. Sometimes it feels like a chore rather then a pleasure and I wish I had a "thing" that made people come back to the blog but I do have repeat visitors so thank you if you are one of them. When I started I had various ideas i.e. fact and joke of the day plus what happened on this day BUT again it became a chore rather then something I enjoyed so I dropped it.

What do I wish I could do, well to be brutally honest I wish it was more "secret" i.e. I could never really talk about my work because I know some of my work colleagues read the blog, I know my family read the blog and you know sometimes I would like a good moan about them (very rarely of course !!)

I still love you all though......

Happy Birthday to Slothblog and Wyndham as well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. It doesn't mean I can't slag off work colleagues though does it, as I'm halfway round the world! That Gary Tillett what a joke he is!